More About Animated Infographics
Liven up your videos with animated infographics!
Statistics, facts and figures are normally immobile, stationary, routed to the spot on a page – be it in hard copy or electronically.
To make all this data move about, float across, upwards, or downwards, fly in, pop up, bounce up and down, spin around, disappear and reappear requires animation.
And ta-dah– we have animated infographics!
Motion graphics designers work with professional researchers to come up with creative, innovative and engaging ways of telling stories by using animated infographics.
This is why you will sometimes find some video advertisements or television commercials that incorporate animated infographics in their attempts to impress us with data either pertaining to their achievements, or to shock us – such as campaigns for charities or infomercials.
Gone are the days when animated infographics were only used in television journalism - i.e. the news reports which focused on numerical and factual data, shown on large screens called ‘video-boards’.
Animation infographics has made its entry into the realm of advertising and marketers are increasingly using these in their videos.
At Spiel, we work in close collaboration with businesses of all sizes and industries to produce suitable, effective and creative animated infographics.
Animated Infographics: The Benefits
There are countless studies out there that indicate visually representing complex data is easier to process than using the written form.
Animated infographics enable viewers to process data and derive meaning. Crucially, viewers can also remember and identify the brand with little effort.
We have the principles of behavioural and colour psychology to thank for this.
Animated Infographics can be used for the following purposes:-
- Editorial- Journalism and News Reporting
- Scientific – Represent findings from experiments
- Academic – Represent findings from studies and surveys
- Research and Development – Represent facts, figures and statistics
- Sales Presentations – Represent records of achievement and informational data in a lively way.
Internet users love sharing videos that spike their attention and impress them in an ingenious way.
As a business, you could get your share of their attention by impressing them with the incorporation of animated infographics into your advertising video.
More sharing is likely to mean more brand awareness and more web traffic for your website.
Why Choose Spiel
- Our production team consists of highly experienced professionals who work hand in hand with digital marketing experts to product animated infographics that meet your desired outcomes with great success.
- Our prices are below the industry average.
- Our work does the talking, we don’t.